Tuesday, March 25, 2008

...Fendi and Madonna!!


Dress - Fendi, Leather Jacket - Rick Owens, Booties - Balenciaga, Indy Bag - Gucci, Gold Chains - Muse, Shades - Tom Ford

What can I say, I'm a sucker for the cookie-cutter Mary Kate style. Those sisters truly are a style inspiration, and that Fendi was too good to pass up. I love the combo of a long dress with a leather jacket, but I think it's time to grow out of the boho trapeze dress phase, unless you use those stunning D&G ones. Try something more geometric like these Fendi cyclical printed gowns, and pair it with a super edgy jacket like this Rick Owens or a Python Gucci. And those boots, I mean, can you say these boots were made for walking ONE MORE TIME?!

1 comment:

Annabel said...

ooohhhh the boots.
they kill me. i want them so badly, i need them in my closet and yet they are so far out of reach.
hm, unless MK wants to donate...